Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Here are just some more photos from our trip. They're in no order what so ever.

This was the view from our room in Pattaya, gotta say it's pretty impressive when you are there.
Just more Random pics of the hotel
This is the Hotel we stayed at in Pattaya, called the Hard Rock Hotel
Kamara, Mel and Matt got to wear these at the day spa we went to, However I chose a different treatment, so what I had to wear can't be published as it was mesh undies, doesn't leave alot to the imagination
This is all of us after a couple of drinks in the hotel room, was a really good night, just to hang out.
This is MBK...hence the initials...haha, This is an awesome shopping complex, took me two days to get around it. It's better than an amusement park.
Would you believe I was actually really sick. Just goes to show, no matter how sick I am, I'm still a poser. This was the plane ride from hell. 5 hours from Beijing to Bangkok and our food choice was Duck or Pork, I can't eat either, so I ate a bread roll....yum
This is Kamara, Me and Mel all dressed up for a nice stroll along the Wall, it's good to dress the part in China. Or another way to disguise ourselves
This is the entrance to the Great Wall of China
This is the 7/11 in Bangkok, I'm guessing this place doesn't get held up to often...haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home